TDLR #CP020 | C2603
Texas Adult Drivers Ed Course In-Person
TDLR #C2603 | For ages 18+
Texas Adult Drivers Ed Course Online
- 6-Hour course online
- DPS/TDLR Approved
- Includes DPS written exam
- Quick E-certificate delivery
FREE Driving Test
Total Price $125
How it works
Submit to DPS
Pass Driving Test
Driving Zone will give you a sealed envelope with your test results. Submit at DPS to obtain License!
What our customers say
Texas Adult Drivers Ed
Texas law requires ages 18-24 to complete a six hour Adult Drivers Ed course before obtaining a license.
Step 1:Complete first six(6) hours of DrivingQuest course.
Step 2: Submit certificate to DPS
- ADE-1317 Certificate (DrivingQuest)
- ITYD Certificate (Impact course)
- Social Security Card & Birth Certificate
- Two(2) utility bills showing proof of address.
Step 3: Complete ITYD course (Impact Texas Young Driver)
Step 4:PASS DRIVING TEST & Get License!
Impact Texas Young Driver course (ITYD) –is a 1-hour course required after completing the 6 hour classroom course. This course must be complete BEFORE the driving test.